This Full Face Snorkel Mask offers you a bigger panoramic view than its competitors, a tubeless design, and an easy to use experience for everyone.
Wildhorne Outfitters Seaview 180° Full Face Snorkel Mask
This snorkel mask was released in 2016 and since then it hasn’t undergone any changes whatsoever. It’s a GoPro compatible snorkel mask designed to make the snorkeling experience more enjoyable with the 180° full face panoramic view and its anti-fog, anti-leak and special air flow technology. It provides an optimized snorkeling experience at a surface level with an anti-gagging system.
Who is this product for?
This product it’s for snorkeling lovers. It’s great for someone who enjoys being underwater or taking a peek at sea life without having to worry about breathing issues. It’s easy-to-use design also makes it compatible with people who want to try snorkeling since it provides key features to the activity that are quick to learn for beginners. You don’t have to deal with a snorkel tube in your mouth with this mask which further maximizes comfort and usability by both beginners and experienced folks.
Once you place your order, a package should arrive with a transparent bag that has the company’s logo and the size you order in it. The mask and its parts are inside of it and it comes with a small nylon carry bag in which you can put the snorkel mask after you are done using it for the day.
- 180° FULL FACE DESIGN- Our snorkel mask makes it easier than ever to breathe comfortably through your mouth or nose while you are snorkeling. Our mask and snorkel provide a 180° viewing area- the biggest of any snorkel mask on the market today guaranteeing that you will see more fish and sea creatures than ever before. With our integrated GoPro Mount you can easily attach your GoPro camera to capture and share your adventure with friends and family.
- DRY SNORKEL TECHNOLOGY stops salt water from getting into your mouth and prevents gagging. Spend less time worrying about water in your mask and more time snorkeling!
- FOG RESISTANT DESIGN- There is nothing worse than dealing with a mask that is constantly fogging up. Our innovative design features a separate breathing chamber that creates an airflow away from your main viewing visor that helps eliminates fogging and will keep you snorkeling longer.
- EASY TO USE- So you spend less time fussing with equipment and more time enjoying your snorkeling experience.
- PROPER USE- Full face snorkel masks are designed for leisure surface snorkeling. Serious free diving is not recommended. Strenuous swimming while wearing any type of snorkel, including full face designs, is not recommended. Be sure to take regular breaks while snorkeling. Also follow the buddy rule: never snorkel alone.
It’s a 180° full face design to take a more expanded view of your surroundings. It presents an anti-leaking function with a covered top and floating ball design that stops salt water from getting into your mouth.
This mask includes a camera mount option that allows you to install an action camera to record your underwater view with no issues. The material of the mask is made of thick and soft elastic straps with a molded plastic edge that doesn’t pull at your skin and hair like other traditional snorkel masks.
A feature highlight is the innovative design that comes with the anti-fogging system in which a breathing chamber pushes the air away from the face to eliminate any fog.
The overall design maximizes comfort, air flow and snorkel length, as well as offers a refine lens shape to provide unmatched underwater visibility. It comes in several color combinations to fit any style and all materials used on the mask are high grade premium silicon and injection molding that gives it a distinctive look.
The mask provides an easy way to breath from the mouth and the nose and it comes with an easy draining system at the bottom of the chin. Talking is easy while wearing the mask and if you have sunscreen or makeup on then this mask will keep your face completely dry.
However, the mask does have its downsizes. Like, for example, you can’t really dive deeper than 10ft because it will cause an uncomfortable amount of pressure. And while the panoramic view is truly extensive, it might cause some demagnification making the objects feel slightly farther away.
How to Use
Rinse the mask and let it sit for about a day before using it, then you can start playing around with it and its adjustable features to get a feeling of the mask. One way to keep the fogging of the mask to a minimum in case the anti-fogging does not work properly is to cover the inside of the mask with tooth paste and let it sit until the next time you use it. That way it won’t fog even if the water conditions aren’t ideal.
Another tip for using this mask is to find the correct placement of the straps on your face and safety pin them to accomplish a strong and stable seam that will stay put. Make sure to fold the mask into a t-shirt if you are going on a trip to avoid scratches and only use the nylon carry bag once you are done with a snorkeling activity.
A great alternative to the Wildhorne Outfitters mask is the Samofik Full Face Snorkel Mask. This mask has a universal size, meaning that you won’t have to read any size charts or measurements to pick a mask. The only thing you need to do is adjust the band length. It also provides a soft rubber nose and ear pressure equalization that allows you to dive deeper without feeling any type of ear pain or discomfort.
It has an easy design and an anti-fog system with dry snorkel technology and four wide adjustable elastic straps.
Wildhorne Outfitters Seaview 180° Full Face Snorkel Mask is a powerful and efficient snorkel mask that will allow you to enjoy your snorkeling activities without having to worry about air flow and offers a wide view to those who like to submerge themselves in underwater adventures.